53. My Vision on Revelation 17
March 23, 2013
In the early morning hours of this March 23, 2013, I was taken in vision regarding the players in Revelation 17. I had been supplicating the Lord Jesus for answers on this important prophesy so that His people might be well informed on all the implications of this chapter of Holy Writ. Here is what I was shown.
The mountains upon which the woman sitteth is seven great powers; and as the mountains are heads of the beast, they are symbolic of the seven greatest POWERS in the world. Religion is a great power in the world for men have always fought and died to preserve the integrity of what they believe about their religion.
The word mountains is figurative as in Revelation 6:14; Revelation 16:20. See also Isaiah 2:2, Isaiah 2:14; Jeremiah 51:25; Daniel 2:35, etc. wherein the word mountains is emblematic of a great power.
Satan was given domain over this earth to prove whether his or God’s way is the best. Satan is the beast of Revelation 17:6, which was prominent in heaven, then “is not” by being cast out of heaven, and yet still is by dwelling in the bottomless pit from which he emerges at the end-time.
“The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” Revelation 17:6.
The seven heads on the 10 horned beast, are the seven major “faces of Satan” as reflected in the seven major religions of the world. They constitute the Synagogue of Satan, and are the counterfeit of, and counterpart to, the seven eyes of the Lord in Revelation 5:6
Zec 4:10 “For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel [with] those seven; they [are] the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.”
“Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.”
The Royalty Symbols of the Synagogue of Satan--The Seven Heads, Ten Horns, Seven Crowns, Ten Crowns
Rev 12:3 “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.”
Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
The meaning of the Symbology of the Heads, Horns, Crowns and Mountains
I was shown that there is more than one meaning to these symbols of prophecy, but I will give the prime meaning as I was shown it to be. The seven heads in Revelation 13, refer to the seven different major religions of the world that constitute the Synagogue of Satan.
1. Apostate Christianity: 2.1 billion
2. Islam: 1.5 billion
3. Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion (These types pay homage to Satan by default whether they are cognizant of this fact or not.
4. Hinduism: 900 million
5. Chinese traditional religion: 394 million (Chinese folk religion under the broad heading of Shenism. Shenism describes Chinese mythology and includes the worship of shens, "deities", "spirits", "awarenesses", "consciousnesses", "archetypes") which can be nature deities, Taizu or clan deities, city deities, national deities, cultural heroes and demigods, dragons and ancestors.
6. Buddhism: 376 million
7. Primal-indigenous: 300 million. This refers to primitive tribal religions of various cultures indigenous to various countries of the world. These religions are pagan in structure.
· The seven crowns upon those heads represent the representative leaders of those religions, such as Mohammed, Buddah, etc.
· The ten crowns refer to the leaders of the ten divisions of the world as divided by Satan’s Elitist Overlords.
· The seven mountains symbolize a number of different things: 1. Primarily, the seven mountains refer to the seven mountains Jerusalem is built upon and from whence the final antichrist will rule. 2. Secondarily, they refer to the seven hills the Vatican is built upon.
Satan’s New World Order will involve a return to the feudal system. Satan’s Lords (the elite who own and control the world banking system) divide the world into ten divisions, thus the ten horns. The principle rulers of the 10 divisions of the world will be family members and/or confidants of the ruling elite. The ruling elite will exercise every royal prerogative for one hour with the Beast of Rome. I asked how long this one hour will be, and was shown that this will be very apparent to the 144,000 before long. Lord Maitreya will work in conjunction with the Pope of Rome for the one hour and then the Vatican will be burned, per Rev. 17:16. Before the antichrist goes into perdition, he will for a short time:
· Promulgate all laws.
· Exercise the power of life and death.
· Designate the type of currency used and control all exchange of services which will involve a credit and debit system of points with no money exchanged. This gives them full control and no one will ever be able to amass any form of force against the ruling elite except raw human numbers.
· Maintain a military force for their own protection.
· Impose taxes
· Confiscate all land holdings. No private ownership will be permitted except as they choose to flatter some.
· Rent land to vassal slaves in return for their rendered homage, fealty, police and military service to the “Lord elite.”
The Seven Kings of Which Five are Fallen, One is, the Other is not yet Come, and the Eighth
I was shown that the seven kings of Revelation 17 have nothing to do with the Papacy and Roman Catholicism as commonly and erroneously conceived by many Bible students.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. Revelation 17:10, 11.
Relative to the above verses, I was shown that the key to properly interpreting Revelation 17:9-11, is Daniel's vision in 2:36-49, and that Daniel's interpretation makes it very clear that we are living in the end-times.
There have been 6 world powers throughout history; namely, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome. Revelation 17:10 says 5 kings are fallen as Rome was still in power during New Testament times when Revelation was written in A.D. 96.
Nebuchadnezzar was the head of gold (Babylon). Medo-Persia was the breast of silver. Greece was the thighs of brass. The Roman empire was the legs of Iron. Rome fell to ruin in 486 A.D. In our day there are no world powers.
The 7th kingdom is the New World Order. The Bible says in Revelation 17:11 that the 8th king (the Antichrist) is of the 7th. The 7th kingdom is a world government constructed by the world banking trusts under the empowerment of the Spirit of Satan. The 7th king is Lord Maitreya, a Jew, who will be appointed by the Masons and the other secret societies that have combined with them—the Illuminati and the Jesuits.
The 8th king is Satan (who is certainly of the seven) when He impersonates Christ and makes himself appear to the people of each false religion, in the person of the “god” they worship, eg. Mohammed, Budda, etc. He will attempt to appear as Christ to Christians.
The above is all that I was shown regarding Revelation 17, this March 23, 2013.
In the name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
Ronald William Beaulieu