148. My Vision on:
Is Pope Francis the Last Pope?
And Clarification Notes on Revelation 17
October 19, 2017
Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Some have asked if Pope Francis is the last Pope, so I asked the Lord to show me the answer to that question. This a.m., October 19, 2017, I was shown that it all depends on God’s bride making herself ready. The bride has the privilege of not only looking for, but hasting unto the coming of the day of God. The bride could make herself ready before the reign of Francis ends, but if not, another Pope will be elected. There was a time when I thought that Pope Francis would be the last Pope because he is a Jesuit, and because of the signs of the times, but I have been instructed that this is not necessarily the case.
2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
Ellen White said that Christ could have come in 1844, and in 1888, when there was an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. By this she meant that the bride could have been faithful to the point of inducing (hasting) the second coming of Jesus. But instead, a portion of the bride became Laodicean, and Philadelphia must arise and shine again, and aspire to being the 144,000, by becoming blameless with the aid of the Holy Spirit, Revelation 14:1-4.
Clarification of the Seven Heads on the Beast That Carries the Woman in Revelation 17
When I had my first vision on the seven heads of Revelation 17, I was shown that they represented pagan religions. Some thought I was errant, but not so. In my last vision I was shown the seven kingdoms that comprise the seven heads. So I have added these to the vision of the pagan religions associated with those kingdoms. God gave me another vision to include the kingdoms with the kings and the pagan religion(s) associated with them.
I was shown that the seven heads on the beast that carries the woman in Revelation 17, also include the different religions of the world embraced by the seven heads of the confederacy and Synagogue of Satan. I was later shown that the seven heads represent BOTH the powers (Kings) and the religion(s) embraced by those kings and their subjects. The association of pagan gods with the 7 heads, better demonstrates the confederacy of the Synagogue of Satan and how he is the eighth but “of the seven.” Thus, these entities cannot be separated from the 7 heads and still constitute the confederacy of Satan.
1. Egypt: Ancient Egyptian religion was a complex system of polytheistic beliefs and rituals which were an integral part of ancient Egyptian society.
2. Assyria: The ancient Assyrians were pagans, which means they worshipped many gods. Each god or goddess represented a different thing.
3. Babylon: All false religions began in Babylonia
4. Persia: Zoroastrianism. The ancient pre-Islamic religion of Persia
5. Greece: Polytheism--The major gods and goddesses: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Apollo, Artemis, Aphrodite, Ares, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Athena, Hermes, Demeter, Hestia and Hera.
6. Rome: Roman Catholicism has adopted parts of paganism from all of the other 5 heads that reigned before her.
7. United States: Apostate Protestantism. The Lamblike Beast that clasp hands with Roman Catholicism to speak like a Dragon.
In the Name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
Ronald William Beaulieu