107. My Vision on the Omega Heresies of the Pantheism of the Mother Earth Movement Associated With the Ecumenical Movement
January 17, 2016
"The plain straight testimony must live in the church, or the curse of God will rest upon His people as surely as it did upon ancient Israel because of their sins. God holds His people, as a body [corporately], responsible for the sins existing in individuals among them." Testimonies, Vol. 3, p. 269.
Corporate responsibility to WARN -- "When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity but thou hast delivered thy soul." Ezekiel 3:18-19.
This Tuesday, January 17, 2016, around 2:30 a.m., I was given a vision on the blasphemy and pantheism of the Mother Earth movement and how the professing Seventh-day Adventist church is involved in this Satanic movement. I was shown the following article links (on Mother Earth Worship) I had never seen or thought of before, and instructed to educate God’s people in regard to them. I immediately rose to write out my vision. I was shown these facts:
Every MEMBER of the SDA church is corporately responsible for everything I cite from this vision as it is a member of the National Council of Churches of Christ in the U.S.A., which is a member of the World Council of Churches. These Councils embrace pantheism and the Mother Earth movement. Thus, the entire SDA church is corporately responsible for the pantheism they teach, making the Omega heresy of pantheism church wide—WORLD WIDE.
1. The SDA church pays dues of thousands of dollars annually to various National Councils of Churches the world over.
2. The SDA church is thus complicit in the pantheism embraced by the World Council of Churches and its subsidiary National Council of Churches and local Ministerial Associations to which it pays annual dues. Sacred tithe monies are used to pay annual dues to Satan’s antichrist Council of Churches. I was shown that though the church will cry that it does not worship mother earth, it is in ASSOCIATION and CONFEDERACY with those who do, and finances them, and thus becomes CORPORATELY RESPONSIBLE.
3. God’s instructions in Isaiah 8:9-16 is not to fear the fears of Satan’s confederacies; that God has permitted the changes in the earth to demonstrate how man’s sin is destroying the earth, and that none of man’s and Satan’s attempts at remedies will work to stem, or result in the materialization of the fears of men regarding the portended havocs before the second coming of Jesus Christ. I was shown that man should have cared for the earth, but not to the point of worshipping it, and that God will destroy those who have destroyed the earth. I was shown that all of man’s efforts now, are too little too late, and that God will not permit Satan to reverse what he has caused by tempting man to abuse the earth, and causing the materialism that is destroying not just the earth, but the spirituality of the world. Some of the attempted “cures” are actually doing more destruction than good, like the chemicals being sprayed the world-over! God is withdrawing His ALL SUSTAINING SPIRIT from the earth and things will only get worse until His second coming.
4. The SDA church is corporately responsible for the teaching that “we don’t need atonement.”
5. The SDA church essentially teaches that there was/is no atonement by its embracing of the Trinity Doctrine at its General Conference World Session in 1980. The teaching that there are THREE CO-ETERNAL, CO-EQUAL persons to the Godhead, eliminates the Atonement whereby a third person did accrue to the Godhead, the God/Man Jesus Christ, whose humanity was no part of the Godhead until the Incarnation, and whose humanity is a distinct person in Scripture and the writings of Ellen G. White.
6. The SDA church is part of the Mother Earth movement by being associated with various Councils of Churches that are involved in that movement. https://news.adventist.org/en/all-news/news/go/2015-12-03/seventh-day-adventists-reaffirm-commitment-to-preserving-the-environment/
7. Isaiah 8:9-12 reveals the penalty of ASSOCIATION, COUNSEL/COUNCIL, GIRDING AND CONFEDERACY with any who work counter to God’s Word and plans for the world. They will be BROKEN IN PIECES in the same Ezekiel 9 destruction that had its first literal fulfillment in the destruction of the Temple and the city of Jerusalem in A.D. 70, only far worse and on a global scale.
GLOBAL CATHOLIC CLIMATE MOVEMENT | Universal Declaration of Rights of Mother Earth
The following quotations are taken from the above link:
“The prophet Isaiah, in describing the apostate condition of Israel, said, “As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths” (Is. 3:12).
“Don’t need atonement. During a panel on Jesus, Delores Williams of Union Theological Seminary, said: “I don’t think we need a theory of atonement at all. I think Jesus came for life and to show us something about life. I don’t think we need folks hanging on crosses and blood dripping and weird stuff ... we just need to listen to the God within.”
“Praying to the trees. Korea’s Chung Hyun-Kyung told the crowd,” ‘My bowel is Buddhist bowel, my heart is Buddhist heart, my right brain is Confucian brain, and my left brain is Christian brain.” ‘This is ecumenical schizophrenia of the most radical sort! Chung is a professor at Korea’s Ewha Women’s University, the world’s largest university for women, with 20,000 students.
Chung instructed the crowd of women to seek help from the trees if they are in need of energy: “When we do pranic healing, we believe that this life-giving energy came from god and it is everywhere, it is in the sun, in the ocean, from the ground and it is from the trees. We ask god’s permission to use this life-giving energy for our sisters and brothers in need. If you feel very tired and you don’t have any energy to give, what you do is ... go to a big tree and ask it to ‘give me some of your life energy’” (AFA Journal, Feb. 1994).
“The apostate ecumenical movement is enjoying the fulfillment of this prophecy today. At the World Council of Churches Seventh General Assembly in Canberra, Australia, many who stood to preach and to lead the business meetings were women. Angry women! One of the two keynote addresses was delivered by radical Korean feminist Chung Hyun-Kyung. “Reverend” Violet Sampa-Bredt of Zambia told the ecumenical gang that Junia in Romans 16 was an apostle and that anyone who is involved in the work of the church is an apostle. She spoke of “the lie that only men can be ministers.” Aruna Gnanadasan of India, director of the WCC’s Sub-unit on Women, spoke disparagingly of the “male-dominated structures of the churches” and said, “It is urgent for the whole church to be in solidarity with women.” Andrea Carmen spoke on “that most important women,” Mother Earth, and longed for the return to the days of the strong “matriarchy which saw clans being passed on through women.” After describing the supposed exalted status of women in ancient North American Indian culture, she complained that “Western education and Christianity placed women on the bottom and not as a source of leadership.”
The links contain many more blasphemies which should be studied by God’s people so they will be informed to warn their brethren against these omega heresies of the SDA church. Every MEMBER is corporately responsible for the Omega pantheistic heresies rampant in the world today.
In the Name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
Ronald William Beaulieu